TECH-T BOOTS BROWN OILED
Developed and tested in the most challenging terrains around the globe and already the mainstay of trials legend Toni Bou, the Tech T features a new ergonomic shin-plate for protection and a specially developed propriety sole that offers support and protection while giving sensitivity and dexterity of the foot pegs – critical for today’s trials riders as they attempt ever more incredible moves.
• Upper constructed from a combination of full grain leather and innovative microfiber for durability and abrasion resistance,
• Leather shift pad for abrasion resistance and structural protection.
• Polymer insole with integrated steel shank reinforcement for structure and support to the arch area.
• Double density TPU ankle protector disks are layered under the upper and backed by poly-foam padding.
• Ergonomically contoured shin-plate is injected with high modulus TPU for a high level impact and abrasion resistance.
• Internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability.
• Extended front and rear accordion stretch zones for improved flex, control and support.
• 3D mesh textile with open cell foam for improved air circulation and comfort.
• Three buckles closure system with memory, featuring an integrated quick release/locking system closure. Buckles are injected with high impact resistant techno polymer. All buckles are replaceable.
• Exclusive compound rubber sole with high grip, rough terrain design. The outsole is replaceable.