TECH 8 RS BOOTS BLACK
Alpinestars Tech 8 RS motocross boot takes another evolutionary step, continuing to excel as an industry leading off-road performer with the inclusion of a new, full, inner bootie to ensure great fit and comfort together with an innovative buckle closure system for convenience and precision. Combining the latest protection technology with premium materials and design this boot has unrivalled levels of safety and performance for tackling the toughest tracks, while Alpinestars’ exclusive dual density, high grip sole is easily replaceable. With a string of US and international motocross and supercross titles to its name, the Tech 8 continues its iconic legacy.
• Upper constructed from innovative, abrasion-resistant microfiber material with a reinforcing leather panel over the toe-box. Microfiber main material offers high levels of water-resistance and durability and improved weight-saving performance. Material ensures consistent fit for long term usage and is easy to maintain and clean.
• Anatomically profiled, high modulus polymer shin plate for superior impact and abrasion resistance. The contoured shin plate allows for greater range of fitment and features a Velcro® closure for a personalized and secure closure.
• High modulus calf plate is contoured to fit around calf and lateral leg and connects with shin plate to ensure all round protection and structural integrity.
• Low profile toe area for improved control and sensitivity in the shift area, plus replaceable TPU kick starter protection insert located on the right boot.
• Redesigned instep and Achilles accordion flex zones made from lightweight microfiber for comfort, control and support.
• New buckle closure system includes high-impact polymer and aluminum bridge closures with memory and a quick release/locking system with self- aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance and security. All buckles are easily replaceable.
• Innovative dual polymer blade system incorporated into calf and shin plates for excellent flex control as well as forward and rear control and support.
• Fulllength, sculpted rubber medial panel gives superb grip against the bike and is insulated with aluminum foil for improved heat resistance.