Alpinestars Supertech M5 Helmet
- Lightweight outer shell is constructed from a technologically advanced impact resistant thermoplastic in two sizes.
- The visor has been designed to direct air into the ports for enhanced airflow.
- Hydration tube channels are integrated into the helmet’s cheek pads for convenience and performance.
- The inner and outer surfaces are engineered to minimize the effects of oblique impacts.
- Side shell couple with soft EPS foam prevents damage to collarbone in the event of a crash.
- Soft textile chin strap is 26mm and is wider than certification requirements for optimal safety and rider comfort.
- Multiple density inner liner to ensure the correct density in the correct area for enhanced impact absorption
- Emergency release system and removable cheek pads permit the safe and easy removal of the cheek pads while the helmet is still on, while the 3D contoured foam ensures rider comfort.
- Patented visor release system ensures the visor is released with the correct pre-determined amount of force, irrespective of the angle of impact.
- Removable comfort liner with SILVERPLUS® treated anti-bacterial fabrics for excellent moisture wicking, effectively drawing perspiration away from the skin.
- Anti-microbial liner is removable and washable.
- Stainless steel D-rings to ensure a tight and secure fit.
- A size Medium weighs 1370g (DOT).
- The SM5 helmet conforms to both DOT certification and ECE homologation for use worldwide.
- Maximized ventilation and high levels of heat transfer exchange thanks to multi-air inlets and exhaust ports.