ALPINESTARS COROZAL ADVENTURE DRYSTAR BOOTS BROWN OILED LEATHER
A premium, multi-material adventure touring boot the Corozal Adventure is packed with class-leading protective features, such as an advanced polymer shin-plate and innovative lateral ankle protection with supporting biomechanical link between the upper boot and the lower foot structure. Every component on this boot is designed for weight-saving and performance regardless of the weather or terrain, from the integrated DRYSTAR® breathable membrane to its advanced oiled leather, microfiber and suede chassis.
• The upper is constructed from full grain leather on lower medial panel, both with heat press texture for superior grip.
• Extended PU coated leather gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry; rear gaiter includes rubber insert for flexibility and comfort.
• New closure system includes 2 polymer buckles with an innovative closure system. This closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure.
• Drystar® membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
• TPU shin plate and calf plate offer support and resistance for impacts.
• Bio-mechanical lateral “flexi-blade” system provides excellent front and rear movement while offering support and protection to the ankle.
• Soft foams surrounds the ankles and collar offer comfort and shock absorbing performance.
• PP insole with steel shank co-injected for excellent feel and safety.
CUSTOMIZATION and COMFORT
• TPU shift pad made with technical texture for added grip plus foam padding underneath for better comfort.
• Wide entry aperture for convenience with Velcro® upper closure flap to allow broad ranging calf fit adjustment.
• Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound for optimal combination of comfort and grip.