TM Designworks - Honda GP Motocross Rear Chain Guide - HOCG-GP5
For over thirty years, TM Designworks has been manufacturing innovative and unique products in the motorcycle industry. TMD has been recognized as the leader in chain slide-n-glide technology.
- All new "WORKS" style series of Compact chain guides designed just for Moto-Supercross riders.
- Used and Tested by the 2013-17 Geico Honda Motocross team and designed for serious MX racers.
- This guide will also work for general off road racing that is tight where clearance is a necessity.
- This new Worldwide Patent Pending chain guide is 7 grams lighter than the super light stock guide.
- TM Designs exclusive Impact return memory formula plastic and makes the guide super strong at the clamp mount.
- Built for oversize sprockets and non or o-ring chains
- The wear pad bottom is longer than stock so chains jumping the sprocket are virtually eliminated.
- Deep ruts, tip-overs, crashes will have very little damage or impact with this new Utility Patent Pending configuration.
- Black anodized alloy collars, OE style bolts, and if you break the guide within a year (USA only) TM Designworks will replace it.
- Available in Honda Red and Black
Double check out fitment guide HERE