TM Designworks - Kawasaki KXF 250/450 SX/Motocross Chain Guide | KXCG-SX4
|Green||Available - Ships in 2-3 Days|
|Blue||Available - Ships in 2-3 Days|
|Black||Available - Ships in 2-3 Days|
For over thirty years, TM Designworks has been manufacturing innovative and unique products in the motorcycle industry. TMD has been recognized as the leader in chain slide-n-glide technology.
- All new "WORKS" style series of compact chain guides designed just for serious Moto-Supercross riders & teams.
- Used and Tested by Kyle Chisholm,Kawaski Monster Energy MX GP teams worldwide and Brett Metcalfe in USA.
- This new Worldwide Patent Pending chain guide is 5 grams lighter than the super light stock guide.
- TMD impact return memory formula plastic and wider clamping area at the mount makes it super strong.
- No more excessive wear on the Kawasaki chain pad now, as we have readjusted the angle to compensate.
- The bottom wear pad is longer than stock so chain feed and sprocket protection is increased.
- This new GP guide has same high ground clearance as stock with TMD's progressively slimmer body.
- The outside of the guide gets progressively narrower. Deep ruts, tip overs, will not have very little impact now.
- Black anodized alloy collars, OE style bolts, and 6 month Pro rated warranty on wear pad complete the package.
- And if you ever break a TMD chain guide within one year of purchase they replace it free. (less S/H cost, USA only).
- Available in TMD bright black, Kawi Green, or Blue.
Fits Models Below:
(09-19) KXF 250
(09-18) KXF 450