TM Designworks - Suzuki Factory Edition Chain Slider - SCP-SM2
For over thirty years, TM Designworks has been manufacturing innovative and unique products in the motorcycle industry. TMD has been recognized as the leader in chain slide-n-glide technology.
- This Slider design was used by Josh Strang in winning the GNCC XC1 PRO Class in 09-2010 GNCC championship.
- Used exclusively the past 6 years by the Factory Suzuki Off road and 2014 Suzuki/Rockstar MX teams!
- Compression molded Suzuki Chain Slider material fixes the horrible premature wear of the stock part.
- All new shape and angle controls the chain to reduce excessive chain slack which deters suspension performance.
- Noise suppression dampening pads are bonded underneath for less chain slap volume.
- The perfect multi-purpose replacement for Moto-X, Off road, or recreational riding.
- Includes new lightweight aluminum collars and bolts.
- 1-Year pro-rated replacement warranty for USA only. (less shipping and handling).
Double check our fitment guide HERE