DDC - RK Chain and Lightweight Steel Sprocket Kit | DDC-HUS-RK-OB1
DDC Racing Husqvarna motorcycle sprockets are 100% made in the USA by passionate riders and are guaranteed for one year!
DDC Lightweight Steel Rear Sprocket Features:
- The ultimate in durability. This is the longest lasting sprocket you can buy... period!
- Lightweight and stylish design.
- 1 year warranty - If you are superhuman and can wear it out then DDC will gladly replace it!
- Built in the USA by hardcore off-road riders who actually ride! Come ride with us!
- Unmatched quality and strength
MojoMotoSport Countershaft Sprocket:
- Precision broached and machined to the strictest standards
- Case-hardened chromoly steel
- Lightening holes reduce rotating weight
- Self-cleaning mud grooves prevent dirt build up
- Etched teeth number for easy identification
RK 520MXZ4 (120 Link)
- Pin Length: 17.70mm
- Tensile Strength: 8,800 ft/lbs
- Engine Displacement: Recommended for use up to 500cc Off-Road
- Seal Type: None
RK's Premier 520EXW Chain(120 Link)
- Pin Length: 20.8mm
- Tensile Strength: 7,700 ft/lbs
- Engine Displacement: Recommend for use on bikes up to 750cc (off-road)
- Seal Type: XW-ring
Fits all Husky models smaller than 701cc, KTM and Husaberg:
• (2014-current) All 2-stroke Husqvarna models *Does not fit 2014 Italian models
• (2014-current) All 4-stroke Husqvarna models. *Does not fit 2014 Italian models
• (1991-current) All KTM 2-strokes 125cc and larger
• (1999-current) All KTM 4-strokes 250cc to 690cc
• (2000-2014) All Husaberg models