DDC - ProTaper Chain and Lightweight Steel Sprocket Kit | DDC-HUS-PT-OB1
MOJO Holiday Sale!
FAST & FREE SHIPPING
*DDC 50T Rear Sprocket Backordered 6/1/19. Contact Via Chat to Be Placed on Backorder List*
DDC Racing Husqvarna motorcycle sprockets are 100% made in the USA by passionate riders and are guaranteed for one year!
DDC Lightweight Steel Rear Sprocket Features:
- The ultimate in durability. This is the longest lasting sprocket you can buy... period!
- Lightweight and stylish design.
- 1 year warranty - If you are superhuman and can wear it out then DDC will gladly replace it!
- Built in the USA by hardcore off-road riders who actually ride! Come ride with us!
- Unmatched quality and strength
MojoMotoSport Countershaft Sprocket:
- Precision broached and machined to the strictest standards
- Case-hardened chromoly steel
- Lightening holes reduce rotating weight
- Self-cleaning mud grooves prevent dirt build up
- Etched teeth number for easy identification
Protaper MX Chain Features:
- Designed for 125cc to 530cc applications
- 8,800 lb. tensile strength
- 120 Links
Protaper XRC Chain Features:
- Designed for up to 750cc applications
- Proprietary XRC ring seal technology is proven to withstand extreme temperatures and conditions
- 8,500 lb. tensile strength
- 120 Links
** You will need to cut this chain to fit your bike. If you don't already have chain breaker, we highly suggest you check out the Motion Pro Chain Breaker HERE.
Double check our fitment guide HERE