DDC - Suzuki Lightweight Steel Rear Sprocket
DDC rear Suzuki motorcycle sprockets are designed to be stronger than any other available….period. They are lightweight, crazy strong and stylish. They are cut from Chromoly steel then ground to precision, chrome plated, and ready for your bike!
DDC Racing Suzuki motorcycle sprockets are 100% made in the USA by passionate riders and are guaranteed for one year!
• The ultimate in durability. This is the longest lasting sprocket you can buy... period!
• Lightweight and stylish design.
• 1 year warranty - If you are superhuman and can wear it out then DDC will gladly replace it!
• Built in the USA by hardcore off-road riders who actually ride!
• Unmatched quality and strength.
(1980-1982) RS 175
(1987-2012) RM 250
(2007-2018) RMZ250 * Note: (2004-2006) RMZ250 Uses a Kawasaki Rear