G2 Ergonomics - Competition Handguard
“Bark Buster” type handguard by G2 Ergonomics
- Machined from 6061 aluminum!
- All pieces are polished and anodized for a high-end finish.
- Comes in 7/8”, 1 1/8″ Tapered or 1 1/8″ Straight (Twinwall) handlebar applications.
- Includes Plastic Shields
- U-shaped inner clamps work around all controls, cables & lines.
- Mounts perfectly with G2 Primus Plastic Handshields (sold separately).
- Consider G2 Nylon Handguard Mounts (sold separately) for the most secure mounting system available.
- Best fitting handguard on the market – guaranteed!
- Installs in minutes with one size allen wrench!
The G2 Competition Handguard System offers the best fit of ANY “bark buster” style handguard ever made, and they guarantee it! The guard, or blade, section bends at an angle to add the least possible width. G2 was the first to introduce the “U-shaped” inner clamp. This is a necessity for many brands to allow room for cables & hydraulic lines. By turning the clamp up or down, you run your cables exactly where you wish.
Versatility is another option of the G2 Competition Handguard System. While some riders mount dirt bike handguards permanently, many like to remove them for moto. Once the handguards are removed, ugly grips with cut off ends are revealed! No problem!! Just install the included Grip Protectors for a sano transition from woods to moto in minutes!