TM Designworks - Honda CRF(R/X/RX/L) Factory Edition #2 Rear Chain Guide | RCG-CR4
For over thirty years, TM Designworks has been manufacturing innovative and unique products in the motorcycle industry. TMD has been recognized as the leader in chain slide-n-glide technology.
- New update is slightly lighter with sprocket slot clearance for oversize rivet type sprockets and less chance of dirt and mud scrapping the anodizing off your cool looking rear sprocket.
- TM Design's RMS (return memory formula) is the only plastic formula purpose built for Dirt Bikes with Return memory.
- The raw plastic is custom made in the USA and manufactured in our Oregon plant.The new shape is super light but so strong that 100% of the TMD chain guide mounted Honda 450's finished the brutal Dakar Rally in 2011-14. In 2013, TMD co-sponsored Geico Honda ISDE effort with Zach Osbourne to a gold metal finish for the USA team.
- Low cost replaceable wear pad comes in different compounds for easy maintenance and keeps your investment performing like new over a longer period of time.
- This new Chain Guide body extends in front of the front mounting bracket for superior protection and prevents any chance of bending or breaking on heavy impacts. No other chain guide in the market has these features.
- 1-Year free breakage warranty on chain guide body in the USA only.
- The wide opening accepts any o-ring chain, and up to 3 over on sprockets.
- Available in TMD Honda Red or TMD Black. Recommended by Dirt Bike, Dirt Rider, and Motocross Action magazines!
- "WORKS" bike fit and finish makes this chain guide the ultimate choice for any type of motocross or offroad riding.
Fits Models Below:
HONDA (07-20) CRF 250 R & 250 X, CRF 450 R & CRF 450 RX
HONDA (08-20) CRF 450 X
HONDA (19-20) CRF 450 L & CRF 250 RX