TM Designworks - Kawasaki Baja Endurance Slider - KCP-KXM
|Green||Available - Ships in 2-3 Days|
|Black||Available - Ships in 2-3 Days|
|Blue||Available - Ships in 2-3 Days|
For over thirty years, TM Designworks has been manufacturing innovative and unique products in the motorcycle industry. TMD has been recognized as the leader in chain slide-n-glide technology.
- New for 2016 is new alloy hold down collar & recessed bolt system that secures the slider firmly to the swing arm.
- TMD riders report that they are easily getting 6 months to a year with the correct chain slack adjustment..
- The new shape and thickness will maximize chain torque looseness for suspension consistency.
- The only slider on the market that is oil impregnated for virtually zero friction and surface drag.
- 2-Stage chain slap dampening system dramatically lowers chain pitch found on harder plastics that resonate sound.
- The TMD slider has the longest wear life.
- Used and endorsed by Brett Metcalfe & Kyle Chisholm..
- This is a proven winner with 3 Arena X championships with Tyler Bowers on his Kawasaki.
- Used by French Kawasaki factory team Bud Racing.
- Recommended by Motocross Action, Dirt Rider, Dirt Bike Magazine and most on line publications as the go to part.
- TMD is the only company who proudly makes the KXF slider in our USA facility.
Fits Models Below:
(06-16) KXF 250
(06-15) KXF 450
(08-09) KLX 450